Thursday, September 15, 2011

Titus's Update

YAY!!! Titus's doctor's visit went well:) His chin bump is just a hematoma. It'll take a couple of weeks for it to clear up completely. I just have to put warm compresses on his chin during nap time and bed time. I'm going to have a lot of fun keeping that on his chin:) He uses the entire crib while he's sleeping. I just hope by the time he gets married that his sleep has settled down some.

Also, his congestion and cough came back; so, since we were already going to the doctor for the chin, it worked out for his congestion. And (I know is going to sound bad) he was actually running a fever while we there:) Which means, they actually were able to help his congestion and prescribe something for him. Normally, I would make a doctor's appointment; and by the time of the appointment, he wouldn't be running a fever anymore. Then, I feel awkward taking my fever free child to the doctor. Hopefully, this new medicine will clear him up completely and quickly.

2 comments:

  1. It's so scary dealing with kids. I'm still embarrassed of the emergency hospital visit because I thought Parker was gasping for air and it turned out to be a 'fun' new noise. I know every time I say something to a doctor they think I’m one of ‘those’ moms self-diagnosing my kids with crazy diseases on the internet. I can see it in their faces and I swear I'm not. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda felt stupid after she told me what it was, but I did have lots of people feel it before I took him. The nurses even said that the doctor needed to look at it after they felt it:)

    ReplyDelete