Monday, March 26, 2012

Again!

Well...he has it again...Titus has bronchitis. This is the 3rd time that he's had it, and I just don't know what to do with him. Do they sell bubbles that he can live in? That would be the perfect solution. He's been running a fever and coughing since Thursday, but I wanted to try to treat it myself before going to the doctor. He got worse over the weekend; so, I made an appointment this morning. As soon as I made the appointment, he didn't run a fever all day! He's been between 100 & 102.5 all weekend and no fever for the doctor, a perfect 97.3. Go figure!! But anyway, he has meds in him now and is sleeping great. He hasn't even had a coughing fit tonight, YAY!

Going to the doctor was a bit more traumatic this time. As soon as we walked through the doors to get to the scale, he started crying. He's starting to remember the doctor's visits now. I tried to tell him that there would be no shots today, but he never would believe me. You should have seen him run out the door as soon as I opened it. He was ready to go.

Mom kept Peter at the house while I took Titus to the doctor. Since we left while he was still napping, he didn't know we had gone anywhere. Mom said that when he woke up, he started playing with his toys and then looked around like he just realized Titus was missing. Then, he went to their bedroom and looked for him. Apparently, he thought that Titus might still be in bed; so, he pulled the blankets out of Titus's bed looking for him. He didn't fuss because Titus was gone; he was just a little confused. On the other hand, Titus didn't care that Peter wasn't with him. He was glad he didn't have to share mommy's lap:)

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I'm so sorry! We've been hit with a lot of random bugs in our house this past winter to. For a while there I thought we were all going to get taken out by colds for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, the bugs will be gone from both of our houses soon!!

    ReplyDelete