Monday, March 12, 2012

Daylight Savings!!

It's that time of year again...Daylight Savings!! I wish it didn't fall on Saturday night/Sunday morning. It makes for a very hard Sunday. We put the boys to bed at 8:30, and they talked to 9 and finally fell asleep. So, it didn't work out too well trying to get them to bed 30 minutes early. That morning at church went well, but you could tell that they were dead tired by the end. They went down for a nap at 2 and passed out immediately. Peter woke up in a great mood; Titus, on the other hand, was not in such a pleasant mood. I had to wake him up to get ready to go back to church, and he was not happy about that. Fortunately, we have wonderful nursery workers who didn't strangle my grumpy son. Thanks Mrs. Steward and Breauna!! You are both awesome!! Today hasn't been too bad, but Titus has been dragging a little.

Peter started trying to do flips today. He gets in the flip position, but he can't quite get his legs over his head in order to flip.

Titus has become such a little helper over the past few days. He loves to throw trash away and shut doors for me. I've also figured out how to keep him from getting distracted while walking to the door. As long as I give him something to carry for me, he'll go straight to the door. If he's empty handed, he can't remember to make it to the door. Ah, the attention spans of toddlers!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that time change is a death sentence for anyone with children! Glad that the switch wasn't completely disastrous for you. Hope Titus is completely adjusted by week's end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so hard! We're still off. I've been waking the kids up from night sleep and naps. If I wait for them, the entire day will be a mess. I hope everyone in your house is adjusted soon!

    ReplyDelete